Working Capital Industry Solutions
Marquette caters to a variety of industries to provide accounts receivable financing, one-on-one service and dedicated back office support for businesses across the U.S. We know these industries inside and out and will work with you to build a financing package that suits your size, business volume and working capital needs.
- Motor freight carriers
- General service providers
- Cable / Telecom
- Security firms
- Importers / Exporters
- Home furnishings
- Agriculture processing and producing
Invoicing factoring can help you unlock the cash flow in your accounts receivable, allowing you to meet the daily demands of your business.
- Funds deposited via wire transfer or ACH
- Flexibility to accommodate accelerated growth due to new clients or increased sales
- Back office services to assist with accounts receivable management and collections
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
- Flexible term contracts
It’s important to find a financial partner who understands your business. Marquette has worked with companies in many different industries to implement accounts receivable financing solutions that provide funding for everyday business expenses and the capital to expand when the opportunity arises.
If your business is in one of the industries listed above, or if you would like to talk to a Marquette advisor to analyze your financing options, please contact us today to begin your company assessment.